Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Story

I was born in Kentucky about two years ago. At least that's what my favorite vet Doctor Dave thinks. Anyway, I was abandoned at a kill shelter where it was discovered that I was very, very pregnant. That was mean of my Kentucky family. But what did they know? They liked to eat deep fried squirrel for dinner and drank Colt 45 Malt Liquor. They also left me chained to a tree all the time. They were not very good dog parents.

I was lucky that I was a pure breed Eskie, so the nice lady at the shelter called my friends at ILLINOIS HEART BANDITS who arranged a rescue pick up for me. I slept the whole trip next to Ray. Louise said that they kept hoping I would keep my legs crossed and not have the puppies on the journey! Ray brought me to the state of Illinois where I gave birth to six puppies!!!

Can you believe six puppies came out of little ol' me?!? They were Huskie-Eskie puppies. Two of them looked like me and the other kids looked more like a Huskie. I was a very good mom to all my kids. They were all adopted out to families and I hope they're doing as well as I am.

Oh, and here's a picture of the other dogs my Kentucky family owned. I didn't like any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment