Wednesday, November 3, 2010

POSSUMBUSTERS!!

There was lots of excitement at the kitchen’s sliding glass door earlier this morning.

I was doing my usual little morning snooze in the living room while my Mommy was in the shower, when all of a sudden I heard something and shot towards the back door.

There was a foul, evil vermin roaming around outside and nibbling at some of the bird seeds that fell from Mommy’s two bird feeders!

It was a possum!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Let me tell you... this little Eskie hates possums. Hates, hates, hates, hates them! They’ve got beady little eyes and weird funky looking tails, and when you bark at them like a banshee, they run away in a creepy little fashion.

My Daddy was half listening to the news while reading through one of his cooking magazines. He had to get up and go see what all the fuss was about. I barked and barked at the foul creature and it ran along the side of our garage and out of sight.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! He better not come back, or there just might be a little more barking to be done.
It reminds me of a song that Ray Parker Junior's dog wrote (stole) from Huey Lewis' dog...

“If there’s something strange… in your old backyard… who you gonna call??”

“POSSUMBUSTERS!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment